Did you know that the Paloma is Mexico's most beloved cocktail ... and NOT the margarita? 🤔
Did you also know ... that I've never had a Paloma?! 😂
With Cinco de Mayo rapidly approaching (in 2 days!), I felt like it was time to remedy that. Except I'm not drinking alcohol much these days, so a mocktail it is...
This is a little twist on the Paloma recipe, adding in the juice of blood oranges, and subtracting the tequila and salt. Perfect thirst-quencher for a hot day, or can be the base for a more boozy beverage.
Blood Orange Paloma Mocktail
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 2hr
- Juice of 1 ruby red grapefruit
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 blood orange
- 1/2 tsp raw, organic honey
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Water
- Juice the grapefruit, lime, & orange.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp honey to slightly sweeten.
- Add ice to 2 glasses.
(I chose stemless white wine glasses).
- Add 1/2 juice mixture to each glass.
- Top off w/ San Pellegrino + lime wedge.
- Drink up, and enjoy!